Extractum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extractum

Shattered Hand - EU PvP Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The raid topic

Go down 
+6
Gnomishelite
Admin
dehörd
Eldre
purjoloken
vraell
10 posters
AuthorMessage
vraell
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
vraell

Main
Name: vraell
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:23 pm

Since its about what raids in MotD i though i could make a post about it Very Happy
The idea is that u write this:

name:vraell
class:warrior
wanted raid spot:DPS or off-tank (ofc is this up to tuzzak to decide who some will get where)
raid times some is good for you:friday 16.00-24.00 , sathurday 18.00-24.00, monday-thursday 18.00-22.00

Probaly we won't be raiding in the closest weeks but we can start this now=P

P.S: i don't know if it was kara like it was meaned but this is kara and up meaned
Back to top Go down
purjoloken
Forum Initiate
Forum Initiate

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:52 pm

name: Purjolöken
class: Priest(SHADOW)
wanted raid spot: DPS
raid times some is good for me: dont know yet
Back to top Go down
Eldre
Forum Member
Forum Member
Eldre

Main
Name: Eldre
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:58 pm

Name: Eldre
Class: shaman (enhancement)
wanted raid spot: DpS
I can raid Almost every weekend. Not on tuesdays tho.
Back to top Go down
dehörd
Forum Initiate
Forum Initiate
dehörd

Main
Name: Dehörd
Race: Gnome
Class: Rogue

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:43 pm

name: Dehörd
class: Rogue
DPS Smile
raid times some is good for me : 18 - 24 on saturday and friday, other days 18 - 22
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Main
Name: Tuzzak

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:13 pm

It is great that you started a topic like this! THX Vraell...

king - Admin
Back to top Go down
https://extractum.forumotion.com
vraell
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
vraell

Main

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:56 am

I know theres more people hanging here so take a moment and write your possible raid times here.
Wont take to long time

//vraell Sleep
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Main

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:19 pm

As GM i gotta have time to raid... But most often, my mother says i got to quit after two hours...

However i can play most often on nights on weekdays and whenever on weekends...

/Admin - Jump
Back to top Go down
Gnomishelite
Forum Initiate
Forum Initiate

Main
Name: Gnomishelite

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: raid   The raid topic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:28 pm

Name: Gnomishelite.
Class: Warrior.
Spot in raid: I prefer DPS:ing but i can tank if needed(Not vey good at tanking)
Time: Monday-Thursday: 16.00-23.00 Friday-Saturday: 17.00-01.00 Sundays: I got Bandy training/Cup so i cant then.

Take care / Gnomish
Back to top Go down
Taiyoukousen
Forum Initiate
Forum Initiate
Taiyoukousen

Main
Name: Taiyoukousen
Class: Paladin

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:34 pm

Class: Paladin.
Spot in raid: as a Protection Paladin, dream to be able to tank, but my equip have lot of issues on this side for now (not exactly on producing threat with holy spells, but on damage mitigation). Have to make more exp in crowd controll and multiple aggro yet, but hope to get better day by day on that (that is quite a tough challenge). As option, i can wear some more focused healing equip if we are lacking on healing side.
Time: saturday/sunday can organize myself, monday~friday 19,30-20,30 / 00,30 ~ sleeptime (not always depending on job issues)

Except on weekends (saturday and sunday for the most), there i have more freedom in organize myself to keep in touch with Guild needs, i have many problems with time scheduling in monday~friday cause i can log (not always) 19,30~>20,30 and then coming back in game in the late night.

As i said when Tuzzak gave me the honor to join this full friendship guild when he founded it, i have always problems in find enough time to play because of work, friendship and family duties, but i will happy to share as much time as i can in Azeroth with you.

Game progression: reached lv.70 on 6th january (11 months of random playtime elapsed), i still have a lot of work to do as quest progression and instances. For Outlands, i visited Hellfire Peninsula, Zangarmarsh, Terokkar Forest and Nagrand (nagrand have to finish 3 questlines only, so 3 areas remaining for a complete Outland exploration. '5 men instances' side, did only some fun run in hellfire peninsula as healer in Hellfire Ramparts, but having lacking time issues, i preferred to do quests outside for the most... i wish to try all instances in heroic mode, so i can have a window on the lore they always hide.

Congratulations for the choice of the Calendar addon, fantastic tool to take track of every Guild member event. Invite every single member to use it massively, so will be easy to share adventure needs and play having fun together.

bye by Tai Cool
Back to top Go down
Dasslocket
Forum Initiate
Forum Initiate

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:32 pm

Name: Dasslocket

Class: Paladin

Spot in raid: Retri specced, so i'd like dps, though i can get some healing gear(my current is not the greatest), gonna specc Healing on Higher Lvls. Only 61 atm so.

Time: Monday-Thursday: 18.00/19.00-23.00
Friday-Saturday: 18.00-03.00
Sunday: 18.00/19.00-23.00
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Main

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:37 pm

Taiyoukousen wrote:
Class: Paladin.
Spot in raid: as a Protection Paladin, dream to be able to tank, but my equip have lot of issues on this side for now (not exactly on producing threat with holy spells, but on damage mitigation). Have to make more exp in crowd controll and multiple aggro yet, but hope to get better day by day on that (that is quite a tough challenge). As option, i can wear some more focused healing equip if we are lacking on healing side.
Time: saturday/sunday can organize myself, monday~friday 19,30-20,30 / 00,30 ~ sleeptime (not always depending on job issues)

Except on weekends (saturday and sunday for the most), there i have more freedom in organize myself to keep in touch with Guild needs, i have many problems with time scheduling in monday~friday cause i can log (not always) 19,30~>20,30 and then coming back in game in the late night.

As i said when Tuzzak gave me the honor to join this full friendship guild when he founded it, i have always problems in find enough time to play because of work, friendship and family duties, but i will happy to share as much time as i can in Azeroth with you.

Game progression: reached lv.70 on 6th january (11 months of random playtime elapsed), i still have a lot of work to do as quest progression and instances. For Outlands, i visited Hellfire Peninsula, Zangarmarsh, Terokkar Forest and Nagrand (nagrand have to finish 3 questlines only, so 3 areas remaining for a complete Outland exploration. '5 men instances' side, did only some fun run in hellfire peninsula as healer in Hellfire Ramparts, but having lacking time issues, i preferred to do quests outside for the most... i wish to try all instances in heroic mode, so i can have a window on the lore they always hide.

Congratulations for the choice of the Calendar addon, fantastic tool to take track of every Guild member event. Invite every single member to use it massively, so will be easy to share adventure needs and play having fun together.

bye by Tai Cool

Great post Tai! Thx for info! Smile
Back to top Go down
Santal
Forum Initiate
Forum Initiate
Santal

Main
Name: Santal
Class: Hunter

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Raid Times   The raid topic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:57 pm

Name: Santal
Class: Hunter
Spot in Raid: DPS

When I can raid: Every afternoon, exept Friday nights. Might have troubles there.
Back to top Go down
alená
Forum Initiate
Forum Initiate

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:26 pm

Name: Alená
Class: Rogue
Spot in raid: DPS (what other are there for me =P)

raid times would be nice to have on mondays 18.00 or perhaps 19.00 to 23.00 or in some cases 24.00... weekends are not garanteed that im at home but if I am any Times from 15-24 is good
Back to top Go down
vraell
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
vraell

Main

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:38 pm

We are getting closer to kara now and i don't think it's long left now befor we can start it.

I should want to know which of you people some have done the pre q and which gear you have (link to armory).
Try to get a proper pre raid gear in the next weeks.

//vraell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The raid topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid topic   The raid topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The raid topic
Page 1 of 1