Extractum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extractum

Shattered Hand - EU PvP Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vraell
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
vraell

Main
Name: vraell
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: What to do?   What to do? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:02 pm

Since i felt we are getting to few new and active players to the guild must i make a thread about and concerns everyone in the guild could it be good that everyone know about it.

This guild will sadly not be able to raid if not everyone try to keep it up and try to get new people to the guild.
The biggest problem is that only a little part of the guild using the forum and many is inactive.
It dosent seems like anyone have fixed this problem and i would like to have suggestions from everyone what to do(only serius suggestions)!

It would be sad if everyone left the guild becouse it's nice people in the guiild and it's overall a nice guild so please try to make some good suggestion some would be able to get new and fresh people to the guild and make so everyone would registrate themself.

//vraell
Back to top Go down
Eldre
Forum Member
Forum Member
Eldre

Main
Name: Eldre
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:41 pm

Well, this system whit demoting the ones that didn't have an acc on this forum was a pretty good idea, but there are to many ppls that just made an acc and checks it like once a week or never...
Maby we should start checking when everyone was online last time, and have some kind of rule on how often you need to bee online... For example if it says that the last time someone haven't visited the forum for like 4 days we send them a in game mail; telling him/her to visit more.

Don't know if this is a good idea, maby to strict, tell me what you think about it!

//Eldre
Back to top Go down
vraell
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
vraell

Main
Name: vraell
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Have been doing that for about 1week now and i can't see any diference.
The major problem some cousing people to leave is that their so fucking lazy and don't wanna follow rules and giving up to easy.

Ofcourse theres alså people some is smart and don't giving up that easy, and i thikn we need more of the second verison.

//vraell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extractum :: Funny stuff / Real life stuff :: Pictures and Other-
Jump to: